Background

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bert the 3D Pumpkin Hanger




I wanted to start things off with a bang and this 3D paper pumpkin decoration is one of my very favourite designs - ever!

You Will Need:
1. Three sheets of medium weight 8.5x11 paper
2. Two paper brads (split pins)
3. Printer
4. Scissors
5. One-hole punch
6. Fishing line or string to hang pumpkin

Follow the link below to download the full size, high res templates and the illustrated instructions.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54281161@N02/sets/7215762504989751/

The 4 instruction page files can be printed out on regular old computer paper but the 2 pumpkin templates should be printed out on quality medium weight stock. I've included a list of some of my favourite papers.
I currently have this pattern for sale in my Etsy shop where you get THREE different face designs with your $6 purchase.
Enjoy and happy pumpkin assembling!

No comments:

Post a Comment