|The finished banner|
Less then a week until Halloween, I can hardly believe it! What's even stranger is that I saw my first Christmas commercial this past weekend?!?
This Happy Halloween banner is a great (and easy) last minute addition to your decorations.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Four sheets of mediumweight paper 8.5"x11" - 45lb (170gm)
- 3.5 yards (3 1/4m) ribbon or string
- Single hole punch
- Utility knife (or scissors)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Follow this link to download the 4 banner templates as well as the instructions http://www.flickr.com/photos/54281161@N02/sets/72157625114949333/
- Follow the steps as directed on instruction sheet .